What is a back pain belt?
Back pain belts or braces are used to guard the back of people suffering from muscle pain, joint pain, surgery, or any other injury. These belts assist in maintaining a certain level of activity while alleviating back pain. A back pain belt is commonly used in jobs requiring heavy lifting.
Back belts come in various styles and designs, from standard to high-tech belts, that are very effective. They help relieve the back pain caused by disc problems, sprains, and muscle strains. For some people, it is the best source of recovery from back pain without causing hindrance in their daily work activities.
In addition to relieving back pain, the back belts also assist in improving posture.
Let us know more about the advantages of using back pain belts.
Benefits of using back pain belts
- People with lower back pain find it difficult to switch between standing, sitting, and lying down. The lumbar support belts provide extra support to the person and make switching positions easier.
- If you have past injuries or spinal surgery, you must avoid unnecessary back movements for early healing. The back pain belt prevents movements in the back area for proper healing.
- Some of the back belts have heating elements and massaging capabilities. It helps in reducing back pain and relaxes the person.
- Many people suffer from rounder back due to continuously working on laptops. On the other hand, heavy lifting also causes a rounder back. Back belts help maintain a better posture with a straighter back. It ensures a healthy spine alignment by forcing it into a straightened position.
- They are easy to wear and can be worn under your clothes. They come in various designs that make them unnoticeable under the clothes.
- The back pain belts are available in various sizes. You must select the correct size that fully covers your lower back and the tailbone. Always check the size before buying. It should never be too tight or too loose. Select the one recommended by your healthcare provider.
What is an arm sling pouch?
Just like back pain belts, for arm injuries, you must use an arm sling pouch. It holds, supports, & immobilises the injured arm and keeps it in a fixed position. It has an adjustable shoulder strap that reduces stress and soreness in the neck muscles.
Benefits of using an arm sling pouch
- It is beneficial for providing support and relief to the arms and shoulders.
- It is made of breathable and skin-friendly material to provide comfort to the users.
- It is easily washable at home and can be used again when needed.
- It provides support or immobilisation of the arm if you have dislocated shoulder, fractures of humorous, clavicle bone, shoulder sprain, and other conditions.
Check out the wide range of Vissconext back pain belts and arm sling pouches. They offer superior-quality pain relief products made of the finest materials to relieve your pain.