While finding inspiration for a new bathroom design or renovating the older bathroom, the look is the most important part. Although the bathroom is the one that takes a lot of dirty stuff in, people like their bathroom to look more beautiful and luxurious than any other room in the house. The bathroom may contain either a bathtub or shower or maybe both. But the most common thing in the bathroom is a washbasin. Bathroom benchtops are a really good way to make the bathroom look more luxurious than ever. Some stores even offer washbasins that are handcrafted to provide luxury.
The material used for the countertops
Countertops come in a variety of materials like Granite, Marble, Wood, etc. But quartz is the most durable option among all. It is formed after the oxidation of silica and creates a crystalline mineral-type structure that is hard. It is combined with resins to keep the quartz crystal together. It is a low-maintenance countertop, making it one of the best choices in the market. It provides a stone-like finish and does not require to be sealed.
Reasons to choose quartz
- Quartz is an attractive product. It is manufactured inside the factory. Thanks to the manufacturing process, they can be found in a wide variety of colours and designs, providing more colour options than natural stones like marble and granite. One can choose from a wide variety of colours and designs of bathroom benchtops.
- Another reason to choose quartz is its durability. Quartz is the most durable among all the other materials available for benchtops. Some people even consider it ultra-durable because it won’t crack. Neither it gets scratched, nor it gets chipped easily.
- Quartz is also heat resistant. It can easily resist stains, scratches, dents, chips, and any other form of surface damage. As these are manufactured, they can be easily shaped and sized uniquely according to needs, giving a way to install them in one piece requiring the sealing of separate pieces like other natural stone installations.
- Quartz benchtops last longer than any other materials used in benchtops. They are made in large and heavy solid slabs, which make them great for longevity. They are also non-porous, which prevents any liquid from setting foot inside the countertop.
- It stops the irreversible damage caused by the liquid, which causes stains and discolouration in other natural stones because of those microscopic pores. It also means quartz countertops are free from bacteria and viruses. The NT Government of Australia provides more ways to keep the bathroom clean.
- Another advantage of Quartz benchtops is that the designs and colours of the benchtops are more uniform when compared to natural stones. One can choose from over 50 colours of Quartz stones available for bathroom benchtops.
- A person can easily find a colour to suit any interior style and colour palette. They are to be used for either home or commercial spaces to cater to the needs accordingly. All the colours and designs are created after taking inspiration from mother nature.
Available material finishes
Stores provide a variety of finishes for quartz stone. They are:
Polished: This finish provides a smooth feel to the surface. It is durable and long-lasting and requires minimal care and maintenance. It provides a modern and luxurious look to the bathroom.
Natural: A natural finish to quartz provides a textured feel to quartz stone like the other natural stones. Contemporary and classic interior designs are best suited with a natural finish.
Concrete and Rough Concrete: These finishes provide a sturdy feel to stone. The concrete finish provides a matte finish, and it is less reflective. The rough finish offers a distinctively coarse surface.