Working all week from morning till evening can take a toll on a person’s body, but the fatigue also has mental consequences and can end up significantly affecting your work abilities and performance. Some people overcome this by staying fit and active but if your work is demanding you may not have the time to get to the gym or to attend a spin class, so what can you do?
You can either wake up even earlier (no thank you) and go to the fitness center at the crack of dawn, or you could opt for a supplement to get you the nutrients and vitamins your body needs to function optimally. With the latter sounding more appealing, all you need to think about and essentially do careful research on is which supplement is best suited for your needs.
Vitamins and minerals.
Essential vitamins depend on what health benefits you are looking to achieve as well as aiding any health issues you may have at present, in combination with ideally a chemical and toxic-free product your best options would be to consider an organic ingredient that is grown naturally in nature.
One that springs to mind and has proved highly successful in changing the quality of people’s lives is a plant compound by the name of CBD. It has a long list of health positives and has been shown to significantly improve mental mood and morale. So when the midweek point hits and you are lethargic with no energy to get up for work, this could be the answer you need.
CBD comes in many forms but for busy people, the cheefbotanicals CBD pills are quick and easy to pop in your mouth as you sip your coffee on the run. We know schedules can get hectic and not having to think about if you have every mineral needed is one less thing to worry about during the day, Cannabidiol will keep you going.
Are some brands better than others, yes, and this is where your careful research and homework comes into play? It is a key factor when considering buying CBD to check the THC content which is responsible for the euphoric and hallucinogenic experience, the same as when smoking marijuana.
And because they come from the same Hemp plant you want a product that has ethically had the THC content extracted with the least amount of sediment left at the end of the manufacturing process.
We all worry when it comes to online purchasing, is the company legitimate, are the products that you see on the webpage what you’ll receive, and is this a reliable source? You could ask these questions for days, but if you have a few key points to keep in mind you can better navigate the difference between a good and great item. Let’s look at a few points.
- This supercritical extraction method is the most sought after because it is the most effective, however, it does cost more than other methods.
- The packaging states the CBD content percentage clearly, as well as the THC level which should be 0.3% and lower for safe consumption.
- The price seems reasonable and fair, the average for the market. If flashy advertising signs are surrounding the product and the price looks too good to believe it is more than likely a lower grade product and you are better off trying somewhere else. Read here https://www.health.com/mind-body/how-much-does-cbd-oil-cost for a few tips and advice when shopping around.
- Naturally grown. No chemical or growth-enhancing hormones are used in producing the hemp plant, these can alter the chemical balance of the CBD compound and could end up containing unwanted preservatives or flavorings.
- Companies who have nothing to hide will be all too happy to either display their testing for CBD purity results either on their website, they may be publically available, or they can send you to an offsite link where all the reposts are documented. This will show that they believe in their product and the quality of ingredients.
- Readily available agents or staff will be on hand to answer any queries or questions you may have, if you have no way of making contact do you honestly wanting to be running around trying to tie up loose ends or to get your money back if need be?
The advantage of CBD in your daily routine.
If you have ever woken up feeling stiff with aching joints and muscles, pain running through your lower back, then you will be glad to hear about all the success stories (see some in this link) of how others implemented CBD into their lives and the significant changes they felt. We all deserve to live a pain-free life, and if CBD can give that to us then what have we got to lose?
The receptors in the Cannabidiol genetic makeup are similar to those found in our bodies in the endocannabinoid system, this makes it easily absorbed into the bloodstream and the body then can manage and regulate the inflammation or stiffness found in muscles. With these inflamed joints inevitably comes pain which, with CBD, is reduced if not eliminated.
Now waking up can be a joy rather than a 15-minute session of slow and steady rolls and movements to sit up and get out of the bed, and you can take on the day’s challenges with confidence.