The 10×10 canopy is the most popular and feasible size for corporate event canopies. Whether you’re looking for an attractive and durable promotional tent to assemble in the Tech Market or planning to take part in an upcoming business fair, 10*10 is the perfect size for such events.
You might wonder that if a bigger tent provides more space, why a custom one? The reasons are flexibility, storage convenience, and ease of setup for a 10*10 custom tent.
- These custom tents offer uninterrupted viewing in one glance. If you walk into a huge store, it’s difficult to observe everything or the things you’re looking for at the same time.
- You make more efforts to encompass everything. However, not all people can do that. A 10×10 is the perfect blend of big and small, encouraging potential customers to walk into it.
- A 10×10 canopy is both promotional and friendlier. If you want into a highly plush shop, there’s always this apprehension of breaking stuff.
- Booths with a lot of grandiose and décor tend to thwart potential clients and visitors. The custom tents are inviting and never intimidating.
The best part is they comply with the standard trade or exhibition spaces at tradeshows and events.
Some common benefits
A 10×10 canopy is very easy to install and transport. When you’ve an inconvenient shelter to travel with, you hesitate moving to the next trade fair, casting a hazardous effect on your brand. However, with custom canopy tents’ ease of use, you don’t have to fret about the logistics of assembling your shelter at business events. The process is simple.
- The canopy tents are durable in all conditions. If it rains at a trade show or outdoor festival, you’ll see some vendors packing up and leaving. But, with 10×10 canopies, you can stick to your base.
- The reliable tents have water-repellant features and UV coating, ensuring that you can represent your company at any event, come rain or shine.
- You can also customize them to your needs. You can create them with your branding and logo, and choose from a wide variety of colors and sizes.
- Aside from being affordable, 10×10 tents are also very versatile. They don’t cater to trade shows only.
After customizing a canopy tent for your organization, you can open new possibilities for more events. The potential places are sporting event, street festivals, farmers markets, swap meets, parties, concerts, and in-store product launches.
On space compliance
Apart from the international shows, the commercially viable 10×10 canopy tents with promotional banners and flags are perfect for tradeshows. Hence, if you’ve an oversized canopy for standard shows and exhibitions, you may need to lease out the additional space that may be unavailable in the adjacent area.
They are also a fitting option for guests and visitors. You can arrange the 10*10 gents in numerous ways for accommodating more than 20 people at one go. You can thus place adequate round and rectangular tables and chairs inside the tent.
You can whip up a promotional booth in a tradeshow or event to enjoy product launch festivals. These tents help you arrange great sessions to please your patron/s.