Glass wall paneling around the building house building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน Will know that it is a type of wall that does not support strength or weight. It is assembled with a clear glass pane or a cover supported by a metal frame. divided according to the type of assembly
This modular design consists of separate upper and lower frame pieces. assembled at the construction site as a frame to hold the clear glass panels and the wall in the middle, this method reduces material handling costs. and can be customized to match the look of the building according to the job site condition
prefabricated wall panel
prefabricated wall panel will be assembled from the manufacturer which may be equipped with a glass plate or attached later the piece of material to which the glass is installed is larger than the individual piece. But it will save labor and time for on-site installation.
Prefabricated wall panel form separate frame
Prefabricated wall panel, split frame the transom will be installed between one and two floors first. and then put the finished sheet on the frame later the finished sheet may be large covering from one floor to the next floor. which may be attached to the glass sheet from the factory or later or may separate the partition wall from the frame of the glass panel
Column and wall coverings around the building
It consists of a clear glass panel and a wall panel in the middle. Fastened to the perimeter beams between the perimeter columns that will be covered with decorative column plates.
Installation details shown here. It is a general form of glass wall paneling construction around the building. Therefore, there is no need for accessories except when changing from the standard model. Further details are available from the Aluminum Curtain Wall Design Guide Manual published by AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturers Association) or by FGMA (Flat Glass Marketing Association) or by ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials). The following matters
- The type, size and location of the trim and window frames.
- type of glass
- Frame shape, angle, and bolt style.
- Types and characteristics of separator panels.
- Cover the joint with locking eyebrows with various types of metal materials to choose from.
- The size and strength of the metal frame required. It can be determined by the amount of weight the metal frame must bear. Including the wind force and the weight of the frame itself. However, the manufacturer should consult the manufacturer about the structural strength of the paneling.
- There may be another row of walls for insulation, moisture proof, a place for wiring or installing equipment.
- The joint of the jamb is connected to the lower frame. which is attached to the steel anchors on the building structure and put the frame on the top of the dowel without fixing bolts so that the jamb can be stretched or contracted
- All brackets and fasteners must be non-chemically reactive materials. or with any part of the glass or frosted glass structure It is produced by melting the ceramic powder into the inner glass surface of the tempered glass sheet.
- Install fireproof material between the wall and the floor edge on each floor. to prevent the spread of fire
- Inside the metal frame should have insulation
- The horizontal door frame is perforated to allow water to drain out.
- Insulated glass or layered glass.
- The installation of the glass may be done from the outside using rubber gasket strips.
- For the installation of glass wall panels on high-rise buildings. Installation from the inside is more convenient. and greatly reduce the cost by means of mounting the outer gasket and the inner wedge gasket with the locking frame piece of the outer mounting jamb conceals the installation of the inner device.
- Glass wall panels may be installed either from the outside or from the inside.
The construction of a glass wall panel can be utilized with a locking gasket. to hold the glass and wall panels intermittently the stretched frame or frame leg of the gasket rubber trim should always be the same thickness as the thickness of the insulating glass sheet.
When we install the insulating glass vertically, the weight of the upper glass will press on the lower glass. For this reason, the tongue of the horizontal sash should have enough space to support it. and has a strong appearance that can support the weight of the top glass sheet as well
Installing flat glass panels
Construction of always planed glass panels This is to install all the metal frame frames on the back of the glass to show that each sheet has a flat face. The glass sheet can be attached to the frame with a reinforcing material or a reinforced silicon. which can transmit the action of the wind and other forces down to the jamb without a fixing device to the jamb. However, the design should take into account the ease of maintenance and replacement of broken glass panels. Factory installation of glass will be of better quality than on-site installation. because the quality can be controlled Readers can check with the manufacturer for more detailed information.
Glass compartment on the roof
The glass opening on the roof acts as a passageway for external light from above the roof into the building. In addition to the light that enters through normal windows, however, home builders รับสร้างบ้าน should consider controlling the amount of light that will enter. It may use glass with a set of louvered blinds in the sun. or a reflective glass pane hidden inside another layer for glass openings on flat or south-facing roofs will help keep warm in winter But in the summer it is hot, so it is necessary to use a sunshade.
Glass openings on the roof can take the following form.
- Glass roof slots with metal or plastic frames. Used in conjunction with a sealant. Available either as a ready-made form from the manufacturer or a made-to-order form.
- Glass pane type Designed to be installed on sloping roofs especially for waterproofing. and the swivel attachment opens. The advantages of this type of glass pane are It helps to ventilate the building as well. as well as being able to go out to clean or repair the roof easily Usually this type of roof is 2 to 4′ (610) wide. to 1,220) and 3′ to 6′ (915 to 1,830) in height. Available with awning and electrically on/off.
- Glass roof sheet Designed as part of a sloping roof
- For the glass part May use polycarbonate or acrylic plastic material. Or it could be annealed glass, coated glass or wire reinforced glass.
- Double glazing. May be used in the case of wanting to save energy in the use of air conditioners. and prevent condensation on the glass
- When the glass used to be installed is multi-layered. as a reinforcing wire or heat treatment the bottom grille must be installed to support glass fragments that may break and be dangerous to building occupants.
- The minimum slope for flat or corrugated glass panels is 4: 12 and for plastic domes should be at least 10% of the width or at least 5″ (125) high.
- The frame of the glass panel on the roof. There should be a drainage system inside itself. To drain water that may seep in to drain through the drainage holes inside to outside.
- Waterproofing sheet on the roof.
- For openings in which the glass on the roof is raised at a lesser angle. 45The edge should be at least 4″ (100) above the surrounding roof background. This edge may be supplied by the manufacturer or be built on site.
- The glass opening on the roof must be a frame that supports it. Both the frame and the glass plate itself must be able to withstand the weight they come from. can be done on the roof