Have you ever heard a proverb? Did they feel real or just something made out of thin air? Despite feeling like a dialogue out of a movie sometimes, they are not in real life. Proverbs make a lot of sense. A proverb like, not all fingers are the same also makes sense. This simply means that no two things are the same as each other. And this applies to everything.
Your face is not the same as that of your friends, but your face shape may be the same as theirs. Similarly, your Sunber body wave wigs may not be either. Primarily, there are six face shapes. These are as follows.
- Round: People with round faces have fuller and wider features with no sharp edges.
- Oblong: These faces are usually parallel from the sides and rounded from the ends. These faces are longer and look quite an oval, but the chin part is narrower.
- Oval: These faces have a wide chin and a wide forehead. However, the forehead is slightly wider. This makes this face look longer.
- Square: These faces have similar length and breadth; they have sharp features with a cutting-edge jawline.
- Diamond: These faces usually have a small chin and a narrow forehead. The widest part of these faces is the cheekbone.
- Heart: The faces have the widest foreheads and a pointy chin. The face gradually narrows from the forehead to the chin.
Sunber hair, focus on customers & the natural look, providing Zip Quad Pay instalment Systems, credit cards, other payments such as PayPal, Google pay, Shop Pay, Apple pay for customers to choose their favourite human hair wigs, princess series weave hair bundles, lace closure frontal with affordable and wholesale pricing. Choose our instalment Systems Zip Quad Pay at checkout, use their debit or credit card, they can pay in 4 installments.
Which headband wigs should you buy according to your face shape?
According to the kind of face you have, you can select the best hair parting to complement your face.
- If you have a round face, you need to part yourhair wigs from the middle. This will not only complement your face but also elevate your subtle features.
If you have a heart-shaped face, go for a deep side part. This can immensely elevate your look and take all eyes off your chin.
- If you are a square face-shaped person, you need to part your hair from the side. A slight side part would work wonders! By doing so, you can portray your cheekbones and your chin. Since these features of your face have sharp edges, they can change your entire look within minutes.
- If you have an oval face, you are one of the luckiest! You can pull off any cheap bundles with frontal Even if you do not part your hair and put a clip or put your hair up in a bun, you can pull that off too.
- If you have an oblong-shaped face, you too are amongst the luckiest. Hair parting is a no-brainer for you. No matter how your hair rests, you will look stunning.
- If you have a diamond-shaped face, you are blessed with amazing cheekbones, and it is essential to flaunt them. Therefore, you need to opt for a slight side part. This can remove the attention from your hair to your majestic features.
Trying different hairstyles and hair partitions is the simplest way to experiment with your hair. Since they are can be easily altered, you can try as many styles as you may.