The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is one of India’s essential law entrance exams. The aspirants who want to join a reputable law program appear in the exam. It is a national-level exam whose score is accepted by almost all law colleges and universities, primarily the 20 National Law Universities (NLUs).
Based on their score obtained in CLAT, the candidates can secure admission in undergraduate programs. The most prominent programs include BA LLB, BCom LLB, BSc LLB, and BBA LLB.
read more : topworldzone
Listed below are the participating institutes of CLAT 2022. These top law colleges in India will consider a student’s eligibility in their program based on their performance in the entrance exam.
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Rajiv Gandhi National Law University, Patiala
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Trichy
- Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, Hyderabad
- Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur
- National Law Institute University, Bhopalvisit here to know more information : topworld45
These universities hold the responsibility of conducting CLAT every year. Along with that, it falls under their obligations to prepare the exam paper, provide the answer key, release the result, create the merit list, etc.
Once the merit list is prepared, the students are admitted into these institutions based on their rank, marks obtained, and personal choice. In these institutions, approximately 4000 seats are available each year. The highest intake is by Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. In 2021, 278 students were admitted to 6 different law courses; out of these, 69 enrolled in the master’s program.
The lowest intake was recorded in National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam. Only 90 students were admitted to the two courses offered by the institute.
Along with these universities and institutions, there are various private law colleges accepting CLAT in India.
The following list provides the names of the few prominent private institutions where students can get admission after qualifying CLAT entrance exam. Please note that the list is not exhaustive. It contains only the most popular and reputed private institutions. To ensure that it is a law college accepting CLAT in India, you can check their website or go through the brochure released for law programs.
- Azim Premji University, Bengaluru
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
- Ramaiah Institute of Legal Studies, Bengaluru
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- School of Law, The North Cap University, Gurugram, Haryana
- Maharaja Surajmal Brij University, Bharatpur
- MATS University, Raipur
- Asian Law College, Noida
- Amity University, Noida
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
- Delhi Institute of Human Development, Holambi, Delhi
- Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Indore Institute of Law, Indore
- Alliance School of Law, Bangalore
- JIMS Engineering Management, Technical Campus School of Law, Greater Noida
- Galgotias University, Greater Noida
- Halal School of Law, Greater Noida
- IFIM Law College, Bengaluru
- Jagannath University, Jaipur
- JECRC University, Jaipur
- Disha Law College, Raipur
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat
While selecting the top law colleges in India, one should analyze their rank in the CLAT exam. Along with that, they should also confirm the percent of reserved seats. Such information is provided on the institute’s website and admission portal.
Visit here : onlinewebworld24