There’s absolutely no shortage of eCommerce website builders in 2020. As a business owner, one of the toughest calls can be choosing the right eCommerce building tool for your website. Be it a user-friendly framework, impressive functionalities, faster payment methods – a niche online eCommerce platform should make things easier for you, even when you’re a new entrepreneur and it’s your first website building experience. Unlike popular belief, building your very own eCommerce website can be both cost-effective and intriguing, only when you know where to get it done.
If you visit this site btjunkie you can find out more about guest posts, you can find out more information if you visit this site mininova
Many times, business owners who have a pre-existing physical store find it tedious to go digital because of their brand reputation. The right eCommerce platforms would only make things more meaningful by helping you to create your eStore right from scratch, without having to learn heavy coding, as well as take care of the details involved in all-round management of marketing protocols. Here’s a list of standard functionalities you’d require to start selling on your online store as soon as it’s done designing:
Read More About: kuttyweb
- Impressive, user-centric storefront designs that can be custom-made or chosen from in-default themes
- Quick, responsive payment methods integration via the personalized shopping cart or third-party providersClick here the website searchusers you can find out the lots of information thumbtube
- Tracking, analyzing details of all orders, inventory, and shipping
- Ability to integrate plugins or other features as per the requirement of the store
- Live, mobile dashboard to manage all your activities anytime
There are many other factors that need to be kept in mind while designing your online store, depending on the industry and customer experience. After a detailed analysis and experts’ recommendations, here are some of the best online eCommerce store building platforms that can take your business to places, online:
Visit The Site: bolly4u
Credits: Wix Help Center
Popular among beginners, this online eCommerce builder is preferred by small and medium businesses, including the home-based, first-time business owners because of its simplicity and affordability. It provides a wide range of new features and templates, with drag and drop functionality that makes your website building experience a breeze. Its ADI system works around your data fields that you answer to its questions upon getting started, and its intelligent platforms get the draft site of your website in minutes!
- Completely user-friendly
- Comes with free hosting
- Takes care of the SEO-centric features of your website to enhance its visibility and performance
- Pocket-friendly packages to help you scale
Disadvantages, if any:
- There’s no means to change your website template once it goes live
eCommerce plan starts at USD $20 per month
App installation required for handling service sales.
Credit: Designer Daily
Perfect for online businesses of any scale, this powerful eCommerce store builder is an amalgamation of easy, intuitive User Interface and fast, handy tools to get your digital store game in top shape. Without any bandwidth limitations on the numbers or sizes, Shopify stores are most preferred when it comes to personalized aesthetics, visual builders, dashboards, and SEO-friendly addons.
Shopify also provides multi-channel purchase options on Amazon, eBay, and other popular websites for more sales. It comes equipped with all new and updated payment methods and shipping preferences for getting you covered.
For business owners who have a physical store can integrate all your sales, and accounting on the online platform – in one place.
- Value packages, starting at USD $9/ per month for small scale businesses
- Multiple, device-optimized themes
- Sell on Instagram, Facebook, and other social networking sites with exclusive discount coupons and gift vouchers
- 24/7 customer support
Disadvantages, if any:
- Shopify websites don’t have an FTP, so you’d require support to edit your store files
- Apps available in the Shopify store comes with a price
- Some payment vendors like PayPal may have additional transaction fees, recurring over a period of time
Packages start at $29 per month or $312 annually
Known for its exceptionally minimalist design templates, this online store builder can help you harness the power of social media at its optimal. It’s a standout when it comes to portraying your store to more and more audiences online, thus giving you a headstart in making the first conversion. It takes care of your store design, inventory details, and provides you with the leash to change your website template at any time without having any data loss. However, it does come with less integrations when compared to other online store builders and therefore you need to make sure whatever you need is right intact.
- Stunning page designs and easy to build an interface
- Quick loading time
- Seamless social media integration to your digital shop
- Hassle-free flexibility and management
- Value-based pricing
- Round the clock support
Disadvantages, if any:
- Support payment methods via Stripe or PayPal only
- For abandoned cart recovery, you may need to upgrade to a $40 per month plan
The basic package starts at $12 per month
Even though this seasoned online store builder can get a bit technical for beginners to handle, it gets brownie points for its scalability features. Finishing close to Shopify, BigCommerce is perfect for business owners who have a flourishing online store that comes with a plethora of functionalities all adding up to making a remarkable eStore. It supports multi-channel sales like on Facebook, Pinterest, and more. It also provides you with your preferred payment gateway without any added transaction fees. One up on Shopify, yet again.
It has a solid reporting and sales analyzing tool that makes it quite a handy platform to have the roots of your eCommerce website planted.
- Vast and rich customization options
- Absolutely no transaction fee on any package
- Super scalable
- Perfect for both service-based or other products
Disadvantages, if any:
- Requires advanced-intermediate level technical expertise to build your website
- Can be a bit expensive compared to other builders
The lowest package starts at $29.95 per month.
5. WooCommerce and WordPress
As a business owner who already owns a WordPress website, WooCommerce can be the perfect way to start selling right on the same website with the help of this high-potential plugin. It provides user-centric design to its core and has multiple addons that can enhance your website’s overall performance in no time. The best part is, WooCommerce is absolutely free.
From auto-creating coupons, managing inventory, rendering sales reports into your dashboard, WooCommerce works smoothly for first-time entrepreneurs. Your customers can subscribe to your products or services, view shipping rates in real-time, and process payment via multiple payment methods on WooCommerce.
- Fast and free, that takes minutes to install
- Offers scalability
- Complete control over your online store
- Includes free hosting
- Multiple themes to choose from based on domain requirements
Disadvantages, if any:
- You can code customizations right into your website
- No customer support
To find more information about importance of branding, you should try Amazon Badge for Amazon sales
Free installation for standard features. Additional extensions prices vary.
Setting up an eCommerce store can be a hassle-free experience if you know exactly what your customers require and the niche standards. Practically, you can run your online business from any of the above platforms, but in case you’re having trouble, you can’t go wrong with having expert developers by your side. Their industry experience and insights on different frameworks can give your business the technical support it requires.
Some of such well-known trusted software solutions agencies are as follows:
Spire Digital, Colorado
They’re a digital product development and consultancy firm delivering a plethora of online services for complete business management. Be it product design, development, or digital marketing – their team of consultants ensures seamlessness and quality in every dimension.
Merix Studio, New York
Folks here at Merix are renowned for their creative digital solutions and consulting. Located across Bristol, Berlin, and Poznań, they weave technology into ideas to help your brand stand out.
CodeClouds, Fort Wayne
A full scale custom web, software, or design firm, their practical and advanced solutions have catered to brands worldwide for a decade and counting. Their specialization in bigcommerce app development and many more can be particularly yielding to eCommerce businesses.